- In Wild Animal Calls, get a large collection of animals in their natural environments. Hear haunting Sika deer bugles and curious Grizzlys energetically sniffing my microphones. Hear antiphonal gobbles of dueling turkeys and sharp ribbits singing across still water. Hear electric insects arcing with energy and angst-ridden vocals of lonely coyotes. Hear hawks circling above their clifftop nest and astonishingly dense melodies of Swainson's thrushes. Hear wild pigs grunts and hummingbirds aerial acrobatics. Hear lonely Loons singing on boreal lakes and stately woodpeckers knocking.
- This library offers you a wide assortment of sounds from a wild animals of North America. These are the healthy and happy sounds of the wild, not the depressed sounds of sad animals confined to cages.
- All animal calls have been isolated for use in sound design or as spot FX.
- Each clip contains only the named species. For example, you are purchasing coyotes alone, not coyotes with background crickets.
- Sika deer and Roosevelt elk bugling
- Haunting coyote howls and eerie fox barks
- Wild pigs grunting and rooting
- Grizzly bear sniffs and grunts
- Lonely Loons singing over still water
- Aerial hummingbird acrobatics
- Visceral hawk and osprey cries
- Eerie owl hoots
- Temperamental ravens and crows
- Stately woodpecker knocking
- Melodic songbirds
- Ruffed Grouse drumming on hollow logs
- Playful waterbirds
- Wilson's Snipe eerie winnowing
- Ultrasonic bat clicks
- Swarms of millions of Mexican free-tailed bats
- Piercing cicadas and lush cricket choruses
- Playful frog croaks
- Full list of 52 species: American Crow, American Pine Martin, American Robin, Bat, Bewick's Wren, Black-billed Magpie, Blue Jay, Boreal Owl, Brown Creeper, Burrowing Owl, Canyon Wren, Cassin's Vireo, Chihuahuan Raven, Chipmunk, Cicada, Clark's Nutcracker, Common Loon, Common Poorwill, Common Raven, Coyote, Golden Crowned Kinglet, Great Horned Owl, Greater Yellowlegs, Grey Catbird, Grey Fox, Grizzly Bear, Hummingbird, Javelina, Loggerhead Shrike, Mourning Dove, Montezuma Quail, Mule Deer, Northern Saw-whet Owl, Osprey, Pacific Tree Frog, Pacific Wren, Roosevelt Elk, Ruffled Grouse, Sandhill Crane, Sika Deer, Spotted Sandpiper, Spring Peeper, Swainson's Hawk, Swainson's Thrush, Varied Thrush, White-crowned Sparrow, White-throated Swift, White-winged Dove, Wild Turkey, Wilson's Snipe, Various Woodpeckers, Yellow-rumped Warbler
- Please note: the "Pitch Shifted Demo" was made to demonstrate the potential of the sounds in this library. However, Wild Animal Calls does NOT include pitch shifted sounds, only mastered field recordings.
- UPGRADE PRICING – Wild Animal Calls has some overlap with my other libraries. Contact me – here – for an additional discount if you already own any of these libraries: Sika Deer, Birds in Flight, Bat Echolocation, Curious Bears, High Desert Hummingbirds, or Wild Turkeys.
- View larger version or Download CSV
- A spectrogram is included for each audio file. Double click on the photo in the file list to enlarge.
- Named markers are included in some files to help find interesting events in an otherwise uniform waveform.
- Stereo Only: recorded in AB or ORTF (L/R) – these recordings do not include a Quad version
- Stereo: Double Mid/Side decoded to Stereo (L/R)
- Quad: Double Mid/Side decoded to Quad (L/R/Ls/Rs)
|Stereo Specs: 6.2 GB – 192 kHz or 96 kHz / 24-bit – 220 stereo WAV files – 1250+ sounds – Approx. 103 min (1.7 hours) total|
|Quad Specs: 3.1 GB – 192 kHz or 96 kHz / 24-bit – 69 quad WAV files – 550+ sounds – Approx. 30 min total|
|Stereo + Quad Specs: 9.3 GB Total – 1250+ Sounds – Approx. 103 min (1.7 hours) total
Metadata: Universal Category System, CSV, Soundminer, BWAV, Text Markers
UCS Categories: Animals, Birds
|UCS Subcategories: Amphibian, Bat, Bird of Prey, Crow, Fowl, Insect, Misc, Rodent, Songbird, Tropical, Wading, Wild|
Location: North America – Various
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|
- Sennheiser MKH8040 pair and MKH30 in Double Mid/Side
- Sennheiser MKH8040 pair in ORTF
- Sennheiser MKH50 and MKH30 in MS
- Sennheiser MKH8040 and MKH30 in MS
- DPA 4060s in AB
- LOM Usi in AB
- Sound Devices 702
- Sound Devices MixPre-6
- Sound Devices MixPre-3 II
- Sony D100
- Cinela Pianissimo Double Mid/Side Blimp
- Rycote MS and ORTF Blimps