1. About the site:
- This site is owned and operated by THOMAS REX BEVERLY.
- Prices are in USD. VAT will be added to the shown prices at checkout. VAT will be charged to private customers located in the EU, except for EU companies that enter a valid VAT ID-number on their customer account page. Customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT.
3. Purchasing and Delivery:
- You must register to purchase any products on the site. Links to downloadable files are delivered to the email address you provide upon registration within 24 hours – and normally immediately after purchase. The email will contain links that are valid for 3 days, for 2 download attempts. If the links expire before you have downloaded your purchased product(s), contact me and I will help you out.
4. Usage rights and license:
- The license terms and usage rights for sound effect libraries purchased through THOMAS REX BEVERLY can be found in the End User License Agreement. Unless otherwise noted, this agreement governs all purchases made through THOMAS REX BEVERLY.
- By using this site, you agree to indemnify THOMAS REX BEVERLY for any loss or damage that may be incurred by THOMAS REX BEVERLY, including without limitation legal fees, arising from your use of the Site or your use of any information obtained through the Site.
6. Personal Data and Privacy:
- I will not sell, rent out or give away your email address or other contact information. Here is how we may use contact information you provide:
- I will use your contact information when you make a purchase on the site to deliver download links, invoices and technical support when needed.
- I may send you service messages such as login information, transactional messages, password and abandoned cart reminders and other notifications.
- If you win a competition, your contact information may be shared with the contest holder so the contest holder can deliver the prize to you.
- If you make a paid order, you’ll automatically receive the bi-monthly SFX newsletter. If you want to stop receiving it, each issue contains an unsubscribe form. You can also contact me to have your subscription cancelled at any time.
8. Return policy and refunds:
- Since downloads unfortunately can’t be returned, all sales are final and there are no refunds, unless required by consumer laws. If returns are required by a consumer law, this return policy is only valid until download of the product(s) has begun. For business purchases, all sales are final. If you are ever unhappy with a purchase, please see the Lose-Win Guarantee.
9. Lose-Win SFX Guarantee
- I am constantly working to improve my field recordings and sound effects libraries. In the event that you purchase a sound effects library from THOMAS REX BEVERLY and are unsatisfied for any reason. Please fill out the form below listing detailed reasons why you were unhappy and specific feedback on how I can improve.
- Because you are taking the time to help me to improve my future libraries. Once you complete the feedback form, I will email you an SFX store credit discount code equal to the cost of the unsatisfactory SFX library. This code will not expire and can be used to purchase a future library at THOMAS REX BEVERLY.
- The Lose-Win Guarantee also covers any THOMAS REX BEVERLY sound libraries purchased through A Sound Effect or Sonniss. Proof of purchase from A Sound Effect or Sonniss must be shown.
- Please complete the form below.
- I reserve the right to ask for more clarification / detail before issuing the store credit if the form is not filled out thoughtfully.
- I reserve the right to deny this guarantee if it is deemed that you are taking advantage of this feedback mechanism.
*Last Updated 7/30/2017
*Last Updated 2/15/2017