Skip to content
Sound Library Guarantee:
- Purchase risk-free! If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details in Section 4 of my Terms and Conditions.
How can I use your sounds?
- Please read the full sound library End-User License Agreement. Written in plain English, without tons of legalese, it clearly details how you can use my sounds!
What's the difference between Quiet Nature, Active Nature, Miniature, Animals & Creatures, and Sound Design sound libraries?
Quiet Nature = natural soundscapes with sparse fauna, sparse flora, and sparse water. Geographically linked to a place because of wildlife. Check out my quiet nature libraries.
Nature Roomtones = natural soundscapes with zero fauna, sparse flora, and sparse water. Location non-specific because of zero wildlife. These sounds can be used in any desert environment or as a bed for any natural environment you are creating.
Active Nature = active fauna (wildlife), flora (usually wind), and water
Miniature = a mini-nature collection of both quiet and active nature sounds
Animals & Creatures = animal focused libraries
Sound Design = unique sound material for your sound design needs
When Can I Use my Discount Code?
- Discount codes are only valid for full price items.
- Discount codes cannot be combined.
My downloads speeds are slow!
Free Sounds – Free Sounds Collections 1 & 2 are distributed with Dropbox. *Note Dropbox download speeds may be slower outside the United States.
Paid Orders – Paid orders use Amazon's worldwide cloud infrastructure to distribute the digital files. I pay Amazon a premium to make sure your download speeds are lightning fast anywhere in the world. Please contact me if you are experiencing slow download speeds and I will work to remedy the problem ASAP.
How do I download my files?
- Click the "Download Links - Valid for 3 days" button in your order confirmation email. This link will redirect to your checkout page.
- On your checkout page, follow the "Click here to download your digital goods" link to access your SendOwl download links.
- Click each SendOwl download button, one by one. Each link will download a large ZIP file (4GB or less) containing the sound effects.
- Do this from a PC or laptop, and avoid using download manager software.
- Once downloaded, double-click the ZIP file. It will unpack with all sound effects inside.
Single sound library download links are valid for 3 days from the time of purchase and for 3 download attempts.
Bundle download links are valid for 1 week and for 3 download attempts.
Complete Bundle download links are valid for 2 weeks and for 3 download attempts.
My download is corrupted or files seem to be missing!
- If the zip file is corrupted please re-download the file and if necessary contact me to reset your download attempts.
- Download the File List/CSV from the product page and check to see that all audio files were delivered. If you notice an error, please contact me immediately.
- Run a MD5 of SHA256 checksum for the corrupted file and then compare the file you downloaded with the full list of checksums for all zip files in my catalog – Checksum Master List. If the checksums do not match, please re-download the zip file.
I lost all my files! Can I get new download links?
- Of course, you can get new download links! I provide this replacement option free of charge. Just contact me - here - and I'll send you further instructions on how you can replace your lost sound libraries.
- I check my work email twice per day. Usually once in the early afternoon and once in the evening Eastern Standard Time (I'm based in Philadelphia). So, you can expect responses to most things within 24 hours.
- If I'm out field recording, response times can be as long as 3-5 days. However, if I am "out of the office" I set up an email autoresponder to let you know!
- If you have an issue with a purchase from my website while I'm out field recording (and my response time is too slow). Please purchase that same library on A Sound Effect and I'll refund your order from www.thomasrexbeverly.com when I get back to a computer!
Where do I put in my VAT ID?
- EU Businesses are VAT Exempt - Set up your customer account - here - to purchase tax free!
I just paid and forgot to put in my VAT ID? What do I do?
- Contact me - here. I'll refund the value added tax you paid and send you an updated PDF invoice!