- 2% for the Environment – two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause, as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
- Carbon Neutral Travel – carbon offset credits were purchased to offset my field recording travel.
- Value Added Tax – EU Customers Only.
- Testimonials, Clients, and Credits List
- Sale and Promotion Policy
- In Whoosh: Desert Foliage, get an airy collection of flying foliage from the deserts of the American Southwest. Swing a 20-foot ocotillo stalk and hear the air ripped by cactus spikes. Hear buffalo grass bundles cutting the breeze like bullwhips. Hear dead winter grass flapping in breathy washing whips. Swing massive cedar, juniper, and scrub oak branches and hear the whoosh of dragon wings under moonlit desert nights.
- This library offers you an extensive collection of whooshes created exclusively from organic sources. Enjoy listening to desert foliage as it cuts through cold winter nights.
- 20 foot ocotillo stalk swings
- Large cedar, pinyon pine, juniper, and scrub oak branch swings
- Buffalo grass whipping like bull whips
- Breathy dead winter grass
- Slicing banaca yuccas
- Indoor and outdoor recording sessions
- Variation files with multiple similar whooshes
- Some single whooshes include fade ins/outs and are aligned to the half second grid.
- Some single whooshes are part of a longer clip. For example, a 4 second clip might include 8 whooshes that have not been cut into separate clips.
- 1200+ short whooshes
- 50+ extended whooshing gestures
- Single whooshes
- Wild circling and spinning whooshes
- Extended whipping gestures
- The pitch shifted demo is the normal demo at half speed.
- Please note: the "Pitch Shifted Demo" was made to demonstrate the potential of the sounds in this library. However, Whoosh: Desert Foliage does NOT include pitch shifted sounds, only mastered field recordings.
- Sennheiser MKH 8040 Matched Pair in ORTF
- Sound Devices 702
- Rycote ORTF Blimp
- Named markers are included in each file to help find interesting events in files with multiple variations.
- Markers are included in the Soundminer and BWAV description fields starting with the prefix "Marker Text".
|Specs: 1.9 GB – 192 kHz / 24-bit – 68 stereo WAV files – 1250+ sounds – Approx. 28 min total|
|Metadata: CSV, Soundminer, BWAV, Text Markers|
Location: Davis Mountains, Texas – winter 2018
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|