NEW RELEASE SALE INFO:
The 24-hour sale is over. Sorry, you missed the chance to get the library for 60% off. The sale ended at 11:00 am Eastern Time on Wednesday, June 10th.
- My new release sales are only 24-hours and I never put my libraries on sale again. Join my newsletter so you don't miss out on the next new release sale.
- Read my full Sale & Promotion policy for more info.
- 2% for the Environment – two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause, as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
- Carbon Neutral Travel – carbon offset credits were purchased to offset my field recording travel.
- Value Added Tax – EU Customers Only.
- Testimonials, Clients, and Credits List
- Sale and Promotion Policy
- In Pacific Northwest: Quiet Nature 2, get a collection of ambiences with sparse flora and fauna from the Eastern Cascades, Washington. Hear playful croaks of a ravens perched in snow-capped canopies. Hear the counterpoint of nature's cellos as Great Horned owls sing haunting duets. Hear the hungry knocking of woodpeckers pecking to find their dinner and the majestic sparseness of winter forests empty of all but a few species of wildlife.
- This library offers you an extensive collection of ambiences with sparse flora and fauna of winter in a coniferous forest. I hope you enjoy the sparse wildlife of this winter wonderland.
- Winter ambiences with sparse flora and fauna
- Ravens, owls, woodpeckers, and small twittering songbirds
- Lonely solo owl hoots and haunting duets
- Gentle canopy winds
- Distant roaring wind
- Distant soothing water
- If you need ambiences with zero wildlife, be sure to listen to Nature Roomtones: Forests instead.
- If you need more sounds from the Pacific Northwest, check out the whole series – here.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NATURE ROOMTONE, QUIET NATURE, AND ACTIVE NATURE, LIBRARIES?
- Nature Roomtones = natural soundscapes with zero fauna, sparse flora, and sparse water. Location non-specific because of zero wildlife.
- Quiet Nature = natural soundscapes with sparse fauna, sparse flora, and sparse water. Geographically linked to a place because of wildlife.
- Active Nature = active fauna (wildlife), flora (usually wind), and water
View larger version or Download CSV.
- A spectrogram is included for each audio file. Double click on the photo in the file list to enlarge.
- Named markers are included in each file to help find interesting events in an otherwise uniform waveform.
- Markers are included in the Soundminer and BWAV description fields starting with the prefix "Marker Text".
- Sennheiser MKH8040 pair and MKH30 in Double Mid/Side
- LOM Usi
- Sound Devices MixPre-6
- Sony D100
- Cinela Pianissimo Double Mid/Side Blimp
STEREO AND QUAD FILES:
- Stereo: front mid/side decoded to left and right.
- Quad: double mid/side decoded to quad.
|Stereo Specs: 5.3 GB – 96 kHz / 24-bit – 28 stereo WAV files – 28+ sounds – Approx. 153 min (2.5 hours) total|
|Quad Specs: 6.5 GB – 96 kHz / 24-bit – 17 quad WAV files – 17+ sounds – Approx. 94 min (1.5 hours) total|
|Stereo + Quad Specs: 11.8 GB Total – 153 min (2.5 hours) total
|Metadata: CSV, Soundminer, BWAV, Text Markers|
Categories: Quiet Nature
Location: Washington, Eastern Cascades, Winter 2020
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|