- 2% for the Environment – two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause, as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
- Carbon Neutral Travel – carbon offset credits were purchased to offset my field recording travel.
- Value Added Tax – EU Customers Only.
- Testimonials, Clients, and Credits List
- Sale and Promotion Policy
- These libraries would cost $206 if purchased separately. You save about 15% ($31) by purchasing the bundle.
- Already own one of the libraries? Please fill out the form – here – for an affordable upgrade path.
- Purchases made on A Sound Effect and Sonniss are applicable with proof of purchase.
- Read behind the scenes stories from this field recording trip in: Sounds from the Quietest Place in the Continental US on the A Sound Effect Blog.
- AMB13 Pacific Northwest: Roosevelt Elk - ($29)
- AMB14 Pacific Northwest: Quiet Nature - ($69)
- AMB15 Pacific Northwest: Active Nature - ($69)
- AMB16 Pacific Northwest: Storm Waves - ($39)
- Use a desktop computer for easier spreadsheet viewing.
- Sennheiser MKH 8040 Matched Pair in ORTF
- Aquarian Audio H2a-XLR hydrophone (used as contact mic)
- Sound Devices 702
- Rycote ORTF Blimp
|Specs: 44.7 GB – 192 kHz / 24-bit – 145 stereo WAVs – 2 mono WAVs – 145+ sounds – Approx. 647 min (10.8 hours) total – Integrated Loudness: -35 to -25 LUFS|
|Metadata: CSV, Soundminer, BWAV, Text Markers|
Categories: Environments, Active and Quiet Nature, Ocean & Waves
Location: Olympic National Park, Washington – autumn 2017
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|