- 2% for the Environment – two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause, as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
- Carbon Neutral Travel – carbon offset credits were purchased to offset my field recording travel.
- Value Added Tax – EU Customers Only.
- Testimonials, Clients, and Credits List
- Sale and Promotion Policy
- You save about 15% by purchasing the bundle.
- Already own one of the libraries? Please fill out the form – here – for an affordable upgrade path.
- Purchases made on A Sound Effect and Sonniss are applicable with proof of purchase.
- Read behind the scenes stories from this field recording trip in: Sounds from the Quietest Place in the Continental US on the A Sound Effect Blog.
- AMB33 Pacific Northwest: Quiet Nature 2 - Stereo + Quad (Pre-order)
- AMB32 Pacific Northwest: Wind - Stereo + Quad
- AMB31 Pacific Northwest: Falling Snow - Stereo + Quad
- AMB30 Nature Roomtones: Forest - Stereo + Quad
- AMB13 Pacific Northwest: Roosevelt Elk - Stereo
- AMB14 Pacific Northwest: Quiet Nature - Stereo
- AMB15 Pacific Northwest: Active Nature - Stereo
- AMB16 Pacific Northwest: Storm Waves - Stereo
- Use a desktop computer for easier spreadsheet viewing.
- Sennheiser MKH 8040 pair in ORTF
- Sennheiser MKH8040 pair and MKH 30 in Double Mid/Side
- LOM Usi
- Aquarian Audio H2a-XLR hydrophone (used as contact mic)
- Sound Devices MixPre-6
- Sound Devices 702
- Sony D100
- Cinela Pianissimo Double Mid/Side Blimp
- Rycote ORTF Blimp
|Stereo Specs: 65.2 GB – 20.5 hours total – See full specs in the spreadsheet above.|
|Stereo + Quad Specs: 100.7 GB – 20.5 hours total – See full specs in the spreadsheet above.|
|Metadata: CSV, Soundminer, BWAV, Text Markers|
Categories: Environments, Active and Quiet Nature, Ocean & Waves
Location: Olympic National Park, Washington – autumn 2017
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|