- 2% for the Environment – two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause, as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
- Carbon Neutral Travel – carbon offset credits were purchased to offset my field recording travel.
- Value Added Tax – EU Customers Only.
- Testimonials, Clients, and Credits List
- Sale and Promotion Policy
- You save about 15% by purchasing the bundle instead of the individual libraries.
- Already own one of the libraries? Please fill out the form – here – for an affordable upgrade path.
- Purchases made on A Sound Effect are applicable with proof of purchase.
- Read behind the scenes stories from this field recording trip in: Sounds from the Quietest Place in the Continental US on the A Sound Effect Blog.
AMB33 Pacific Northwest: Quiet Nature 2 – Eastern Washington (Stereo + Quad)
AMB32 Pacific Northwest: Wind – Eastern Washington (Stereo + Quad)
AMB31 Pacific Northwest: Falling Snow – Eastern Washington (Stereo + Quad)
AMB30 Nature Roomtones: Forest – Eastern Washington (Stereo + Quad)
AMB13 Pacific Northwest: Roosevelt Elk – Olympic Peninsula, Washington (Stereo)
AMB14 Pacific Northwest: Quiet Nature – Olympic Peninsula, Washington (Stereo)
AMB15 Pacific Northwest: Active Nature – Olympic Peninsula, Washington (Stereo)
AMB16 Pacific Northwest: Storm Waves – Olympic Peninsula, Washington (Stereo)
- Use a desktop computer for easier spreadsheet viewing.
- Sennheiser MKH 8040 pair in ORTF
- Sennheiser MKH8040 pair and MKH 30 in Double Mid/Side
- LOM Usi
- Aquarian Audio H2a-XLR hydrophone (used as contact mic)
- Sound Devices MixPre-6
- Sound Devices 702
- Sony D100
- Cinela Pianissimo Double Mid/Side Blimp
- Rycote ORTF Blimp
|Stereo Specs: 65.2 GB – 20.5 hours total – See full specs in the spreadsheet above.|
|Stereo + Quad Specs: 100.7 GB – 20.5 hours total – See full specs in the spreadsheet above.|
|Metadata: CSV, Soundminer, BWAV, Text Markers|
Categories: Various – see spreadsheet above
Location: Olympic National Park, Washington, autumn 2017 – Eastern Cascades, Washington, winter 2020.
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|