- In Nature Roomtones: Deserts, get a collection of ambiences with zero wildlife and barely audible wind. Hear the nothingness of desert plains and open sparseness of mountain valleys resonated by barely audible wind. Hear wildlife-free, natural roomtones from 44 different locations perfect for your post-apocalyptic productions or as atmospheric beds for any type of environment.
- This library offers you an extensive collection of ambiences with sparse flora and zero fauna from winter nights in the desert. Hear the majestic sparseness of desert nights perfect for your dystopian adventure story.
- 2-5 minutes clips from 44 different locations
- Mountain valleys
- Mountain ridge tops
- Barely audible wind
- Light wind with distant winter grass
- Zero wildlife and insects
- Zero water
- Sparse foliage
What's the different between "nature roomtones" and "quiet nature" sound libraries?
- Nature Roomtones: These are natural soundscapes with zero fauna, sparse flora, and sparse water. These recordings are location nonspecific because there is zero wildlife. As a result, these sounds can be used as a foundation for any natural environment you create.
- Quiet Nature: These are natural soundscapes with sparse fauna, sparse flora, and sparse water. These recordings are geographically linked to a place because of the wildlife present in the recordings.
- Sennheiser MKH 8040 Matched Pair in ORTF
- Sennheiser MKH 8040 and MKH 30 in MS
- Sennheiser MKH 50 and 30 in MS
- Sound Devices 702
- Rycote ORTF Blimp
- Rycote MS Blimp
- Read the full story of how I captured these lush natural silences in my blog post: In Search of Silence.
PRESERVING NATURAL SOUNDSCAPES:
- 2% for the Environment – two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause, as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
- Carbon Neutral Travel – carbon offset credits were purchased to offset my field recording travel starting with AMB10.
- Mastering Rules – I don't "photoshop" my nature sounds and present them as natural soundscapes. If I do remove something, it's marked in the metadata. Otherwise, it's a natural soundscape!
|Specs: 8.1 GB – 192 kHz / 24-bit – 44 stereo WAV files – 44+ sounds – Approx. 116 min (1.93 hours) total|
|Metadata: CSV, Soundminer, BWAV|
Categories: Nature Roomtone, Desert
Location: Davis Mountains, Texas – winter 2019
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|