- 2% for the Environment – two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause, as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
- Carbon Neutral Travel – carbon offset credits were purchased to offset my field recording travel.
- Value Added Tax – EU Customers Only.
- Testimonials, Clients, and Credits List
- Sale and Promotion Policy
You save about 15% by purchasing the bundle instead of the individual libraries.
- Already own one of the libraries? Please fill out the form – here – for an affordable upgrade path.
- Purchases made on A Sound Effect are applicable with proof of purchase.
- AMB38 Maine: Wind (Stereo + Quad)
- AMB37 Maine: Quiet Nature (Stereo + Quad)
- AMB35 Maine: Rain (Stereo + Quad)
- Use a desktop computer for easier spreadsheet viewing.
|Stereo Specs: 10.9 hours total – See full specs in the spreadsheet above.
|Stereo + Quad Specs: 10.9 hours total – See full specs in the spreadsheet above.|
|Metadata: Universal Category System, CSV, Soundminer, BWAV, Text Markers|
Location: Baxter State Park, Maine - Autumn 2020
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|