- 2% for the Environment – two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause, as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
- Carbon Neutral Travel – carbon offset credits were purchased to offset my field recording travel.
- Value Added Tax – EU Customers Only.
- Testimonials, Clients, and Credits List
- Sale and Promotion Policy
- High Desert Chainsaw contains the many sounds of a chainsaw as it chews through live oak tree trunks and branches. Recorded outdoors in a high desert valley, these resonant and detailed samples capture every crunch and whine of this powerful machine, from engine ignitions, to purring idles, to splintering roars. Whether you’re designing the sound of a deadly weapon for a horror film or a spaceship engine in a video game, watch out for this small pack of dangerously sharp chainsaw sounds!
- 25 chainsaw audio clips
- Engine cranks, ignitions, and shutoffs
- Rumbling idles
- Small, medium, and large log cuts
- Sennheiser MKH 50/30 MS pair
- Sound Devices 702
- Rycote AG MS Blimp
|Specs (MASTERED STEREO): 1.25 GB – 192 kHz / 24-bit – 25 matrixed stereo WAVs –100+ sounds – approx. 18 min total|
|Specs: (MASTERED STEREO + RAW MS): 2.5 GB - 192 kHz / 24-bit - 25 matrixed stereo WAVs and 25 RAW MS WAV files, 100+ sounds, approx. 36 min total|
|Metadata: Included, PDF/Excel, Soundminer, BWAV|
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download
License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here
Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.