- In High Desert Ambiences 1: Miniature, get a mini-nature collection of desolately beautiful sounds of the American southwest as the sun brings to life the songs of desert wildlife. This collection features sounds that will make you fall in love with the desert with the trickling of distant rivers, smooth cricket chirps, echoey caws from ravens so close you can hear the details in their wings flaps, snorts from a cautious yet curious mule deer, choruses of birds at dawn, and much more. Most recordings are well over 4 minutes, with one half-hour night-time track that will make you want to take out your tent immediately. For a mini-nature collection of lush, peaceful nature sounds from the heart of the American Southwest, here's High Desert Ambiences 1: Miniature.
- This library contains a small selection of both "Active Nature" and "Quiet Nature" sounds from the high deserts of West Texas.
- Featured on Designing Sound: "Our Favorite Sounds of 2016"
- Desert dawn and evening choruses
- Distant flowing river, songbirds, and insects
- Ravens soaring and squawking in a stark and resonant valley
- Lengthy night-time cricket chorus
- Partially audible and ultrasonic bat clicks up to 70kHz
- Ghostly distant animal calls
- Mule deer warning snorts and jumping movement
- Files ranging from 31 seconds to 30 minutes
- Named markers are included in each file to help find interesting events in an otherwise uniform waveform.
- Markers are included as .TXT files.
- Sennheiser MKH 50/30 MS pair
- Mid/Side recordings decoded to LR stereo
- Sound Devices 702
- Rycote AG MS Blimp
|Specs: 6.5 GB – 192 kHz / 24-bit – 10 matrixed stereo WAVs – 10+ sounds – Approx. 94 min total|
|Metadata: CSV, Soundminer, BWAV, Text Markers|
Categories: Environments, Quiet and Active Nature
Location: Davis Mountains, Texas
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|