- 2% for the Environment – two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause, as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
- Carbon Neutral Travel – carbon offset credits were purchased to offset my field recording travel.
- Value Added Tax – EU Customers Only.
- Testimonials, Clients, and Credits List
- Sale and Promotion Policy
- In Alaska: Lake Waves, get a small collection of soothing waves from Lake Clark National Park, Alaska. Hear the power of the wind as it builds waves down the 40-mile lake. Hear gentle crackling through rounded pebbles and sloshing boats at dock. Hear crashing swells and trickling water percolating through wet rocks.
- This library is full of tracks with soothing water from the rocky shorelines of the Arctic. Enjoy the melodic, gurgling water only rocky shorelines can create.
- Rock and pebble filled beaches
- Close and distant waves
- Crashing, Sloshing, and Gurgling
- Crackling and Swishing
- Docked boat movement
- Read the full blog post– here.
- Lake Clark is about 40 miles long and 5 miles wide. With this massive lake, conditions can vary from glassy, to gentle lapping, to white-capped swells in the same day. The size of the lake mixed with the rocky beach made for excellent recording conditions.
- If you ever want to record waves, get knee or chest waders. These are invaluable, especially when the water temperature is just above freezing. I was able to wade out among the rocks and capture some lovely swishes and gurgles as the waves broke against the shoreline.
- My favorite sounds from the library are the "crackling" waves. These waves crackled like carbonated water! This was an extremely soft sound created by a gentle wave breaking among small pebbles. I was able to capture this lovely sound by holding my DPA 4060s a few inches above the water as the wave broke.
- View larger version or Download CSV
- A spectrogram is included for each audio file. Double click on the photo to enlarge.
- Sennheiser MKH8040 and MKH30 in Mid/Side
- DPA 4060s in AB
- Sound Devices MixPre-6
- Sound Devices 702
- Cinela Pianissimo Double Mid/Side Blimp
|Stereo Specs: 1.7 GB – 96 kHz /24-bit – 22 stereo WAV files – 22+ sounds – Approx. 49 min (0.8 hours) total|
|Metadata: CSV, Soundminer, BWAV|
Categories: Water & Oceans, Lake Waves
Location: Alaska, Lake Clark National Park - June 2019
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|