- You save about 15% by purchasing the bundle instead of the individual libraries.
- Already own one of the libraries? Please fill out the form – here – for an affordable upgrade path.
- Purchases made on A Sound Effect are applicable with proof of purchase.
- Read behind the scenes stories from this field recording trip in: The Sounds of the Alaskan Arctic.
- AMB24 Alaska: Wind (Stereo + Quad)
- AMB25 Alaska: Rain (Stereo + Quad)
- AMB26 Alaska: Quiet Nature (Stereo + Quad)
- AMB27 Alaska: Active Nature (Stereo + Quad)
- AMB28 Alaska: Lake Waves (Stereo)
- SD17 Curious Bears (Stereo)
- View larger version
- Use a desktop computer for easier spreadsheet viewing.
|Specs: 14.4 hours total – See full specs in the spreadsheet above.
|Metadata: CSV, Soundminer, BWAV|
Categories: Animals & Creatures, Active Nature, Quiet Nature, Weather, Water & Oceans
Location: Alaska, Lake Clark National Park, Spring 2019
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|