- 2% for the Environment – two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause, as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
- Carbon Neutral Travel – carbon offset credits were purchased to offset my field recording travel.
- Value Added Tax – EU Customers Only.
- Testimonials, Clients, and Credits List
- Sale and Promotion Policy
- These libraries would cost $216 if purchased separately. You save about 15% ($31) by purchasing the bundle.
BUNDLES – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- What if I only need some of the libraries in this bundle, but still want to save 15%? Try creating a custom bundle of the exact libraries you need. As long as the total is over $200, you to get 15% off. Read the full details – here.
- Already own one of the libraries? Please fill out the form – here – for an affordable upgrade path.
- Purchases made on A Sound Effect and Sonniss are applicable with proof of purchase.
- Read behind the scenes stories from this field recording trip in: Recording the Sounds of Disappearing Glaciers on the A Sound Effect Blog.
- AMB09 Northern Rockies: Miniature - ($29)
- AMB10 Northern Rockies: Common Loons - ($39)
- AMB11 Northern Rockies: Quiet Nature - ($69)
- AMB12 Northern Rockies: Active Nature - ($79)
- Sennheiser MKH 8040 Matched Pair in ORTF
- Sound Devices 702
- Rycote ORTF Blimp
- Use a desktop computer for easier spreadsheet viewing.
Specs: 52.5 GB – 192 kHz / 24-bit – 130 stereo WAVs – 130+ sounds – Approx. 753 min (12.52 hours) total –
Integrated Loudness: -40 to -30 LUFS
|Metadata: CSV, Soundminer, BWAV, Text Markers|
Categories: Environments, Animals & Creatures, Active and Quiet Nature
Location: Glacier National Park, Montana – summer 2017
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|