- In Neigh, get a collection of emotional horse vocalizations. Hear visceral neighs and spirited whinnies. Hear lonesome calls of stallions separated from the herd and distant neighs eerily floating through Icelandic nights. Hear long ambiences of horses running on thick green tundra grass and playful whinnies with so much character you can't help but smile.
- This library offers you the sounds of the Icelandic horses. Growing up, my family owned horses and I've wanted to record some since I bought my first microphone. These Icelandic horses didn't disappoint. The recording sessions were delightful. I hope you enjoy them too. Thanks for listening.
- 20 isolated horse vocalizations for sound design
- Icelandic stallions
- Close and distant neighs
- 6 ambiences with horses running on tundra grass
- View larger version or Download CSV.
- A spectrogram is included for each audio file. Double click on the photo to enlarge.
|Specs: 1.0 GB – 96 kHz / 24-bit – 26 stereo WAV files – Approx. 28 minutes total
|Metadata: Universal Category System, CSV, Soundminer, BWAV|
Categories: ANMLHors, AMBTndra
Location: Iceland - Summer 2021
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|
- Sennheiser MKH8040 and MKH30 in Mid/Side
- Sound Devices MixPre-3 II
- Sony A10
- Cinela Pianissimo Double Mid/Side Blimp
- Cinela Leo Blimps