- 2% for the Environment – two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause, as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
- Carbon Neutral Travel – carbon offset credits were purchased to offset my field recording travel.
- Value Added Tax – EU Customers Only.
- Testimonials, Clients, and Credits List
- Sale and Promotion Policy
- In Metal Corral, get a visceral collection of metallic screeches from a corral on a working cattle ranch. Wail on the paddock sections with a t-post and hear guttural resonances from 50 interlocking sections. Hear latches clacking with frenetic vigor and clanging metallic booms. Hear thick, tonal growls resonating like fog horns and single squeaks stuttering with real grit. Hear gates grating with the visceral sound of an iceberg tearing through the Titanic.
- This library offers you an extensive collection of metals painstakingly performed to bring these inanimate objects to life and transform them into intensely gritty living textures.
- Grating gates
- Gritty tonal squeals
- Short high squeaks
- Thick, tonal growls
- Clattering latches
- Massive booms
- Please note: the "Pitch Shifted Demo" was made to demonstrate the potential of the sounds in this library. However, Metal Corral does NOT include pitch shifted sounds, only mastered field recordings.
- View larger version or Download CSV
- A spectrogram is included for each audio file. Double click on the photo to enlarge.
- Sennheiser MKH8040 and MKH30 in MS
- Sound Devices 702
- Sound Devices MixPre-6
- Cinella MS Blimp
|Specs: 2.6 GB – 192 kHz / 24-bit – 74 stereo WAV files – 400+ sounds – Approx. 37 min total|
|Metadata: CSV, Soundminer, BWAV, Text Markers|
Categories: Metal, Materials & Textures
Location: Napa County, California – spring 2019
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|