- In Falling Rock, get a impactful collection of resonant rockfalls made from the volcanic rocks of the Davis Mountains. Throw hulking rocks down narrow ravines and hear clattering impacts with intense, extended energy. Hear miniature echoes of small stones pinging and gunshot-like reverberations from boulders thrown from clifftops. Hear the thick weight of boulders smashing and symphonies of rock careening down canyons.
- This library offers you an extensive collection of rocks, thrown with great effort, from lofty desert clifftops and down bottomless, echo-filled gullies.
- Boulders thrown from clifftops
- Boulders thrown down narrow rocky canyons
- Small, mid-size, and large volcanic rocks
- 109 impacts
- Most impacts have extended tails (of 4 to 10 seconds) as shattered bits careen down cliff sides and canyons
- The pitch shifted demo is the normal demo at half speed.
- Please note: the "Pitch Shifted Demo" was made to demonstrate the potential of the sounds in this library. However, Falling Rock does NOT include pitch shifted sounds, only mastered field recordings.
- Read "Why Rocks Rock for Creature Sound Design" on the A Sound Effect Blog.
|Specs: 625 MB – 192 kHz / 24-bit – 23 stereo WAV files – 109+ sounds – Approx. 9 min total|
|Metadata: CSV, Soundminer, BWAV, Text Markers|
Categories: Rock & Stone
Location: Davis Mountains, West Texas
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|
- Sennheiser MKH 8040 Matched Pair in ORTF
- Sound Devices 702
- Rycote ORTF Blimp