- In this library, get a collection of the hypnotic and meditative calls of a handmade wooden didgeridoo. These beautiful wind instruments have guttural calls that sing like wild animals. Hear overtone filled whooshes and aggressive barking attacks. Hear snarling vocalizations and gravelly growls. Hear lengthy mesmerizing drones and oscillating overtones. This library is packed full of tracks showcasing the full range of possible didgeridoo vocalizations and drones. Perfect for use as the foundation for all your designed animals and creatures.
- Hypnotic and meditative drones
- Oscillating overtones
- Gravelly growls
- Guttural attacks
- Singing vocalizations
- Buzzing and humming drones
- Whooshing drones
- These recordings were not made using circular breathing, so each drone ranges from approximately one to 30 seconds in length.
- Multiple similar sounds are grouped into single audio files with fade ins/outs between each sound.
- 645+ drones and attacks
- 130+ whooshes
- 775+ total sounds
- Named markers are included in each file to help find interesting events in files with multiple variations.
- Markers are included in the Soundminer and BWAV description fields starting with the prefix "Marker Text".
- Sennheiser MKH 50 and 30 in Mid/Side
- Sennheiser MKH 8040 Matched Pair in ORTF
- Sound Devices 702
- Rycote MS Blimp
- Rycote ORTF Blimp
Specs: 4.9 GB – 192 kHz / 24-bit – 73 stereo WAVs – 775+ sounds – Approx. 70 min total
|Metadata: CSV, Soundminer, BWAV, Text Markers|
Categories: Drones & Moods, Whooshes
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules and learn more about how these recordings were mastered.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|