- 2% for the Environment – two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause, as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
- Carbon Neutral Travel – carbon offset credits were purchased to offset my field recording travel.
- Value Added Tax – EU Customers Only.
- Testimonials, Clients, and Credits List
- Sale and Promotion Policy
- These libraries would cost $394 (for Stereo + Quad) and $314 (for Stereo) if purchased separately. You save about 15% by purchasing the bundle.
BUNDLES – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- What if I only need some of the libraries in this bundle, but still want to save 15%? Try creating a custom bundle of the exact libraries you need. As long as the total is over $200, you to get 15% off. Read the full details – here.
- Already own one of the libraries? Please fill out the form – here – for an affordable upgrade path.
- Purchases made on A Sound Effect and Sonniss are applicable with proof of purchase.
- AMB24 Alaska: Wind – Stereo + Quad
- AMB25 Alaska: Rain – Stereo + Quad
- AMB26 Alaska: Quiet Nature – Stereo + Quad
- AMB27 Alaska: Active Nature – Stereo + Quad
- AMB28 Alaska: Lake Waves – Stereo
- SD17 Curious Bears – Stereo
- View larger version
- Use a desktop computer for easier spreadsheet viewing.
- Sennheiser MKH8040 pair and MKH30 in Double Mid/Side
- DPA 4060s in AB
- Sound Devices MixPre-6
- Sound Devices 702
- Cinela Pianissimo Double Mid/Side Blimp
96 kHz and 192 kHz:
- I always record and archive at 192 kHz for conservation and preservation purposes.
- However, all sounds are delivered in 96 kHz unless there was useful frequency content present above 48 kHz. Then the audio is delivered at 192 kHz.
- Bats are the only wildlife above 48 kHz in these recordings.
STEREO AND QUAD FILES:
- Stereo: front mid/side decoded to left and right or AB
- Quad: double mid/side decoded to quad.
|Stereo Specs: Total 31 GB – 14.4 hours total – See full specs in the spreadsheet above.
|Stereo + Quad Specs: Total 86.7 GB – 14.4 hours total – See full specs in the spreadsheet above.
|Metadata: CSV, Soundminer, BWAV|
Categories: Animals & Creatures, Active Nature, Quiet Nature, Weather, Water & Oceans
Location: Alaska, Lake Clark National Park, Spring 2019
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|