24-HOUR RELEASE SALE INFO:
- The 24-hour release sale ended on September 13th at 10:00 am CDT.
- I live in San Antonio, United States - CDT (UTC-5)
- My new release sales are only 24-hours and I never put my libraries on sale again. Join my newsletter so you don't miss out on the next new release sale.
- I only release new sound libraries on Tuesdays.
- Read my full Sale & Promotion policy for more info.
- In Iceland: Calving Glaciers, get a massive collection of icy underwater thunder. Hear resonant debris falling in the distance and massive rumbles as the glacier groans. Hear lake ice fracturing with immense power and calm fizzles of intimate detail. Hear rich tearing like exploding fireworks and eerie creaking fissures. Hear biblical icy disintegration as powerful glacier slowly pushes into the 2-foot lagoon ice.
- This library offers you the sounds of a natural wonder only heard in rare conditions as lake ice is breaking up at the end of winter. Glaciers are like slow motion thunderstorms and you can't help but be awed if you get to witness their natural power in person. I hope you enjoy these recordings too. Thanks for listening.
- Massive calving events recorded underwater with hydrophones
- Crashes (ICECrsh)
- Breaks (ICEBrk)
- Friction (ICEFric)
- Movement (ICEMvmt)
- Close and distant perspectives
- Small, large, and massive events
- Rich ultrasonics up to 96K
- If you need tonal ice (ICETonl) or ice impacts (ICEImpt), check out SD34 Iceland: Ice Lasers
- Please note – to showcase the power of these sounds, I used some compression and limiting when making the demo. However, I did not use a compressor or limiter on the files you will receive in the sound library.
- There are few stories you can read on SD34 Iceland: Ice Lasers product page.
- Full blog post about the expedition coming soon.
|Stereo Specs: 11.2 GB – 192 kHz / 24-bit – 618 stereo WAV files – Approx. 2.5 hours total|
Metadata: Universal Category System, CSV, Soundminer, BWAV
Categories: ICECrsh, ICEBrk, ICEFric, ICEMvmt, Frozen Glacier Lagoon, Underwater
Location: Iceland - March 2023
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|
- Zoom F3