- You save about 15% by purchasing the bundle instead of the individual libraries.
- Already own one of the libraries? Please contact me – here – for an affordable upgrade path.
- Purchases made on A Sound Effect are applicable with proof of purchase.
- Read behind the scenes stories from this field recording trip in: Sounds from the Quietest Place in the Continental US on the A Sound Effect Blog.
- AMB09 Northern Rockies: Miniature – Montana, USA (Stereo)
- AMB11 Northern Rockies: Quiet Nature – Montana, USA (Stereo)
- AMB12 Northern Rockies: Active Nature – Montana, USA (Stereo)
- Sennheiser MKH 8040 Matched Pair in ORTF
- Sound Devices 702
- Rycote ORTF Blimp
- Use a desktop computer for easier spreadsheet viewing.
Specs: 11.2 hours total – See full specs in the spreadsheet above.
|Metadata: CSV, Soundminer, BWAV, Text Markers|
Categories: Environments, Animals & Creatures, Active and Quiet Nature
Location: Glacier National Park, Montana – summer 2017
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|