You save about 15% by purchasing the bundle instead of the individual libraries.
- Already own one of the libraries? Please contact me – here – for an affordable upgrade path.
- Purchases made on A Sound Effect are applicable with proof of purchase.
- Read behind the scenes stories from this field recording trip in: The Sounds at the End of the Appalachian Trail.
- AMB38 Maine: Wind (Stereo + Quad)
- AMB37 Maine: Quiet Nature (Stereo + Quad)
- AMB35 Maine: Rain (Stereo + Quad)
- Use a desktop computer for easier spreadsheet viewing.
|Specs: 10.9 hours total – See full specs in the spreadsheet above.
|Metadata: Universal Category System, CSV, Soundminer, BWAV, Text Markers|
Location: Baxter State Park, Maine - Autumn 2020
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|