24-HOUR RELEASE SALE INFO:
- 24-hour release sale is over. You missed the chance to get the library for 60% off. The sale ended at 11:00 am EST on Wednesday, Feb. 22nd.
- I live in Philadelphia, USA. During the sale click – here – to quickly find the current EST (UTC-5) time if you're in another time zone.
- My new release sales are only 24-hours and I never put my libraries on sale again. Join my newsletter so you don't miss out on the next new release sale.
- I only release new sound libraries on Tuesdays.
- Read my full Sale & Promotion policy for more info.
- In New Mexico: Falling Snow, get an expansive collection of frozen precipitation from the wild open desert spaces of New Mexico's Jemez Mountains. Hear lush blankets of soothing snowflakes gently falling in groves of 500 year old Ponderosa Pine. Hear massive clouds of dense flakes swirling and millions of minuscule flakes falling with a rich fizzing hiss. Hear tree-alanches as snowmelt falls from canopy branches and plucks dead branches with melodic tones.
- This library offers you a large collection of falling snow. I hope you enjoy listening to these frosty winter soundscapes from the remote mountains of New Mexico.
- Download the Quad demo – here.
- Zero wildlife, you'll only hear falling snow and wind
- Light, moderate, and heavy snowfall
- Tree-alanches of snow falling from canopy branches
- Melodic branch plucks
- Eerie branch creaks and groans
- Ominous winds
- Air tones
|Stereo Specs: 6.1 GB – 96 kHz / 24-bit – 34 stereo WAV files – Approx. 3 hours total|
|Quad Specs: 8.4 GB – 96 kHz / 24-bit – 25 Quad WAV files – Approx. 2 hours total|
|Stereo + Quad Specs: 14.5 GB – 3 hours total|
Metadata: Universal Category System, CSV, Soundminer, BWAV
Categories: STORM, Falling Snow
Location: New Mexico – January 2022
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|
- Sennheiser MKH8040 pair and MKH30
- LOM Usi and Usi Pro
- Sound Devices MixPre-3 II and MixPre-6
- Sony D100 and A10
- Cinela Pianissimo DMS Blimp
- Cinela LEO20 Blimps
- Bubblebee Wind Bubbles