- In Wild Turkeys, get an eccentric collection of exuberant gobbles from a flock of wild turkeys. Hear massive wings swooping in to land like helicopters. Hear antiphonal gobbles between two dueling males. Hear amazingly close vocalizations from a Sony D100 left secretly in the grass mere feet from these delightful wild birds.
- This library offers you an extensive collection of funky mating calls from one of the largest birds in North America. I hope they bring a little joy to your sound design sessions. I can't listen to them without smiling :)
- Coming Soon!
- Close isolated gobbles
- Single turkeys
- Dueling turkeys
- Massive wing whooshes, flutters, and flybys
- These birds were not in cages. They were from a wild flock I painstakingly stalked and recorded in the wild.
- Despite my best efforts, I couldn't get my furry blimp with my Sennheiser mics close to the turkeys. They wouldn't come close to it. Even when it was left unattended.
- However, I found the perfect solution with my Sony D100.
- I stalked the flock for several days and found a clearing they frequented, hid the D100 out of sight in the grass, and finally captured the gobbles from only a few feet away!
- Sony D100
- View larger version
- Coming Soon!
|Specs: TBD GB – 192 kHz / 24-bit – TBD stereo WAV files – TBD+ sounds – Approx. TBD min total|
|Metadata: CSV, Soundminer, BWAV, Text Markers|
Categories: Animals & Creatures
Location: Napa County, California – spring 2019
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|