- 2% for the Environment – two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause, as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
- Carbon Neutral Travel – carbon offset credits were purchased to offset my field recording travel.
- Value Added Tax – EU Customers Only.
- Testimonials, Clients, and Credits List
- Sale and Promotion Policy
- In Nature Roomtones: Wetlands, get a collection of ambiences with zero wildlife and distant water from the wetlands of Alaska, Maine, Michigan, Montana, and Washington. Hear wildlife-free, natural roomtones from 47 different perspectives perfect for atmospheric beds in marshy environments. Hear the amazing resonance of subtle sounds singing across still water and the sonorous openness of lakes and marshlands.
- This library offers you an extensive collection of ambiences with sparse flora, zero fauna, distant soothing water, and living ice. Hear the resounding amplifier of still water and the beautifully subtle character of these almost silent natural spaces.
- Need more airy tones from quiet natural spaces? Be sure to listen to the other libraries in my Nature Roomtones Series.
- Zero wildlife in these recordings
- Airy tones singing across still water
- The subtle sounds of autumn and winter wetlands
- Distant soothing water from creeks and rivers
- Barely audible wind resonating across still water
- Distant deciduous and coniferous wind
- Distant roaring wind
- Living lake ice shifting with laser-like tones
View larger version or Download CSV.
- A spectrogram is included for each audio file. Double click on the photo in the file list to enlarge.
- Sennheiser MKH8040 pair and MKH30 in Double Mid/Side
- Sennheiser MKH8040 pair in ORTF
- LOM Usi
- Sound Devices MixPre-3 II, MixPre-6, and 702
- Sony D100 and A10
STEREO AND QUAD FILES:
- Stereo: front mid/side decoded to left and right.
- Quad: double mid/side decoded to quad.
STEREO ONLY FILES:
- These recording were made in stereo and do not include a quad version.
|Stereo Specs: 6.2 GB – 96 kHz / 24-bit – 47 stereo WAV files – 47+ sounds – Approx. 3 hours total|
|Quad Specs: 5.3 GB – 96 kHz / 24-bit – 22 quad WAV files – 22+ sounds – Approx. 1.3 hours total|
|Stereo + Quad Specs: 11.5 GB Total – Approx. 3 hours total
Metadata: Universal Category System, CSV, Soundminer, BWAV
Categories: AMBSwmp, Lakeside, Marsh, Nature Roomtone
Location: North America – Alaska, Maine, Michigan, Montana, and Washington
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|