- 2% for the Environment – two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause, as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
- Carbon Neutral Travel – carbon offset credits were purchased to offset my field recording travel.
- Value Added Tax – EU Customers Only.
- Testimonials, Clients, and Credits List
- Sale and Promotion Policy
- In this collection, get the blustery sounds of High Desert Winds 1 recorded in the resonant mountains of West Texas. This library includes sounds of the mountain ridge tops of the David Mountains with 15-50 mph gale force gusts, low whistling drones, breezes through pinyon pines, mesquite and much more. There are also seasonal recordings with leafy gusts, pouring rain, broad spectrum wind through winter grass, and crickets at night braving the weather. If you need sounds of the blustery wide open American Southwest, this is the library to check out.
- 80% bird and insect free
- High Altitude Desert Wind: 6000 ft. average elevation
- Turbulent Gale-Force Gusts ranging from 15-50 mph
- Mountain Ridgetops
- Indoor Window Perspectives
- Dead Winter and Spring Grass
- Pinyon Pine
- Scratching Mesquite
- Bats above 20kHz
- Locations: Davis Mountains, Texas
- Sennheiser MKH 50/30 MS pair
- Mid/Side recordings decoded to LR stereo
- DPA 4060 A/B pair
- Sound Devices 702
- Rycote MS Blimp
|Specs: 13.81 GB – 192 kHz / 24-bit – 52 matrixed stereo WAVs – 52+ sounds – Approx. 200 min total|
|Metadata: CSV, Soundminer, BWAV|
Categories: Environments, Weather
Location: Davis Mountains, Texas
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|