Coming on Tuesday, June 1st
- 2% for the Environment – two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause, as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
- Carbon Neutral Travel – carbon offset credits were purchased to offset my field recording travel.
- Value Added Tax – EU Customers Only.
- Testimonials, Clients, and Credits List
- Sale and Promotion Policy
- In Colorado: Wind get an expansive collection of coniferous wind from winter forests high in the 14ers. Hear the soothing roar of leafless Aspens peacefully swaying and emotive squeals from half-fallen trees stuggling to stay vertical. Hear blustery 75 mph gusts whipping by snow covered 4000 meter peaks. Hear the austere emptiness of forests hushed by the great white acoustic dampener and deep droning gusts through long-needled Ponderosas pines.
- This library offers a large collection of temperate forest wind. The extremely long needles of Ponderosas make the deepest, most buttery smooth wind. I want to build a cabin in the middle of a grove of Ponderosas and wake up to the wondrous sound of those needles each morning. I hope you enjoy the sounds of weather in the high country of Colorado. Thanks for listening.
- Winter winds
- Coniferous wind through Ponderosa pine, Douglas fir, and Spruce
- Deciduous wind through leafless winter Aspen
- Emotive branch squeals, creaks, and groans
- Light, moderate, and heavy winds
- Blowing snow
- Dead winter grass
- If you need more sounds from the Colorado, check out the whole series – here.
- View larger version or Download CSV.
- A spectrogram is included for each audio file. Double click on the photo in the file list to enlarge.
- Coming Soon!
- Sennheiser MKH8040 pair and MKH30 in Double Mid/Side
- LOM Usi
- Sound Devices MixPre-3 II
- Sony D100
- Sony A10
- Cinela Pianissimo Double Mid/Side Blimp
STEREO AND QUAD FILES:
- Stereo: front mid/side decoded to left and right.
- Quad: double mid/side decoded to quad.
STEREO ONLY FILES:
- These recording were made in stereo and do not include a quad version.
|Stereo Specs: TBD GB – 96 kHz / 24-bit – TBD stereo WAV files – TBD+ sounds – Approx. TBD min (TBD hours) total|
|Quad Specs: TBD GB – 96 kHz / 24-bit – TBD quad WAV files – TBD+ sounds – Approx. TBD min (TBD) total|
|Stereo + Quad Specs: TBD GB Total – TBD min (TBD hours) total
Metadata: Universal Category System, CSV, Soundminer, BWAV
Categories: WINDVeg, Temperate Forest
Location: Colorado - Winter 2021
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|