- 2% for the Environment – two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause, as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
- Carbon Neutral Travel – carbon offset credits were purchased to offset my field recording travel.
- Value Added Tax – EU Customers Only.
- Testimonials, Clients, and Credits List
- Sale and Promotion Policy
- Credits: All recording and mastering by Thomas Rex Beverly. Cover photo by Marc Anderson of Wild Ambience.
- In Ribbit, get an croaking collection of North American frog ambiences. Hear lonesome Pacific tree frogs croaking on dark nights in the forest and cute bouncing ball calls of Western-screech owls. Hear single sharp ribbits and frenetically dense choruses of hundreds of croaks.
- This library offers you an extensive collection of sounds from noisy amphibians. I hope you enjoy these sounds. Thanks for listening.
- Single ribbits and croaks - close and distant
- Choruses - close and distant
- Haunting owl hoots
- Trickling water
- Light soothing wind
- View larger version or Download CSV
- A spectrogram is included for each audio file. Double click on the photo in the file list to enlarge.
Included wildlife: Pacific tree frogs and Spring peepers
- Sennheiser MKH8040 pair and MKH30 in Double Mid/Side
- Sennheiser MKH8040 pair in ORTF
- Sound Devices 702
- Sound Devices MixPre-6
- Cinela Pianissimo Double Mid/Side Blimp
- Rycote ORTF Blimp
96 kHz and 192 kHz:
- I always record and archive at 192 kHz for conservation and preservation purposes.
- However, all sounds are delivered in 96 kHz unless there was useful frequency content present above 48 kHz. Then the audio is delivered at 192 kHz.
- 3 tracks are included at 192 kHz. Bats are the only wildlife above 48 kHz in these recordings.
STEREO AND QUAD FILES:
- Stereo: mid/side decoded or ORTF.
- Quad: double mid/side decoded to quad.
STEREO ONLY FILES:
- These recording were made in stereo and do not include a quad version.
|Stereo Specs: 3 GB – 96 kHz/24-bit and 192kHz/24-bit – 23 stereo WAV files – 20+ sounds – Approx. 78 min (1.3 hours) total|
|Quad Specs: 5.5 GB Total – 96 kHz/24-bit and 192kHz/24-bit – 20 quad WAV files – 20+ sounds – Approx. 70 min (1.2 hours) total|
|Stereo + Quad Specs: 8.5 GB Total – Approx. 78 min (1.3 hours)
|Metadata: CSV, Soundminer, BWAV|
Categories: Active Nature, Frogs
Location: Napa County, California and Eastern Pennsylvania – Spring 2019
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|