- 2% for the Environment – two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause, as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
- Carbon Neutral Travel – carbon offset credits were purchased to offset my field recording travel.
- Value Added Tax – EU Customers Only.
- Testimonials, Clients, and Credits List
- Sale and Promotion Policy
- New York Gorges and Waterfalls has the hidden sounds of waterfalls from the secluded gorges of New York State. The gorge walls shoot upward 150 meters, creating beautiful stone sanctuaries of sound. Rushing water cuts deep through smooth shale outcrops, with the lack of pebbles giving these falls a uniquely polished and frictionless character. In this collection, you’ll receive sounds ranging from murmuring 1-meter cascades to thunderous 65-meter behemoths. If you need waterfalls distinct to the Appalachians, listen to New York: Gorges and Waterfalls.
- Waterfall sizes ranging from 0 to 1, 1 to 3, 3 to 5, 6 to 25, and over 25 meters
- Perfectly loopable clips with approximately 1 minute and 30 seconds of audio for each waterfall
- Close and distant perspectives
- Sennheiser MKH 50/30 MS pair
- Sound Devices 702
- Rycote AG MS Blimp
|Specs (MASTERED STEREO): 4.92 GB – 192 kHz / 24-bit – 48 matrixed stereo WAVs – 48+ sounds – approx. 70 min total|
Specs (MASTERED STEREO + RAW MS): 10.56 GB – 192 kHz / 24-bit – 48 matrixed stereo WAVs and 48 RAW MS WAVs – 48+ sounds – approx. 140 min total
|Metadata: CSV, Soundminer, BWAV|
Categories: Water & Oceans, Waterfalls
Location: Central New York
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|