Available on a Tuesday in March.
- 2% for the Environment – two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause, as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
- Carbon Neutral Travel – carbon offset credits were purchased to offset my field recording travel.
- Value Added Tax – EU Customers Only.
- Testimonials, Clients, and Credits List
- Sale and Promotion Policy
- In Nature Roomtones: Wetlands, get a collection of ambiences with zero wildlife and from the wetlands of Alaska, Maine, Michigan, Montana, and Washington. Hear wildlife-free, natural roomtones from ____ different perspectives perfect for atmospheric beds in marshy environments. Hear the amazing resonance of subtle sounds across still water and the sonorous openness of lakes and marshlands.
- This library offers you an extensive collection of ambiences with sparse flora, zero fauna, distant soothing water, and living ice. Hear the resounding amplifier of still water and the beautifully subtle character of these almost silent natural spaces.
- Need more airy tones from quiet natural spaces? Be sure to listen to the other libraries in my Nature Roomtones Series.
- Zero wildlife of any kind in these recordings
- The subtle sounds of autumn and winter wetlands
- Distant soothing water from creeks, rivers, and waterfalls
- Living lake ice shifting with laser-like tones
- Barely audible wind resonating across still water
- Distant deciduous and coniferous wind
- Distant roaring wind
- Airy tones
- Absolute nothingness
View larger version or Download CSV.
- A spectrogram is included for each audio file. Double click on the photo in the file list to enlarge.
- Sennheiser MKH8040 pair and MKH30 in Double Mid/Side
- LOM Usi
- Sound Devices MixPre-3 II
- Sony D100
- Sony A10
- Cinela Pianissimo Double Mid/Side Blimp
STEREO AND QUAD FILES:
- Stereo: front mid/side decoded to left and right.
- Quad: double mid/side decoded to quad.
STEREO ONLY FILES:
- These recording were made in stereo and do not include a quad version.
|Stereo Specs: TBD GB – 96 kHz / 24-bit – TBD stereo WAV files – TBD+ sounds – Approx. TBD min (TBD hours) total|
|Quad Specs: TBD GB – 96 kHz / 24-bit – TBD quad WAV files – TBD+ sounds – Approx. TBD min (TBD) total|
|Stereo + Quad Specs: TBD GB Total – TBD min (TBD hours) total
Metadata: Universal Category System, CSV, Soundminer, BWAV
Categories: AMBSwmp, Lakeside, Marsh, Nature Roomtone
Location: North America – Alaska, Maine, Michigan, Montana, and Washington
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|