- In Iceland: Wind get an expansive collection of tundra wind from the arctic landscapes of Iceland. Hear the soothing wind of tall tundra grass gently swishing in nighttime gusts. Hear eerie air sweeping through moss covered lavaflows and blustery 75 mph gusts whipping down fjords. Hear the austere emptiness of wide open treeless landscapes and haunting drones so emotional it sounds like the lava rocks are talking.
- This library offers a large collection of arctic wind. I hope you enjoy the powerful sounds of weather in the far north. It is a magical place to visit. Thanks for listening.
- Zero wildlife of any kind in these recordings. You'll only hear wind.
- Light, moderate, and heavy wind
- Moss wind
- Grass wind
- Deciduous wind (Shrubland birchwood forests)
- Alpine wind
- Howling tundra wind
- Eerie drones and resonant tones
- Distant soothing water
- Peaceful airy tones
- Ominous airy tones
- View larger version or Download CSV.
- A spectrogram is included for each audio file. Double click on the photo in the file list to enlarge.
|Stereo Specs: 6.1 GB – 96 kHz / 24-bit – 42 stereo WAV files – Approx. 2.9 hours total|
Metadata: Universal Category System, CSV, Soundminer, BWAV
Categories: WINDVege, Tundra, Alpine
Location: Iceland – Summer 2021
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|
- Sennheiser MKH8040 and MKH30 in Mid/Side
- LOM Usi
- Sound Devices MixPre-3 II
- Sony D100
- Sony A10
- Cinela Pianissimo Mid/Side Blimp
- Cinela Leo Blimps
- Bubblebee Windbubbles