- 2% for the Environment – two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause, as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
- Carbon Neutral Travel – carbon offset credits were purchased to offset my field recording travel.
- Value Added Tax – EU Customers Only.
- Testimonials, Clients, and Credits List
- Sale and Promotion Policy
- High Desert Trains has the sounds of classic Southwestern freight trains. This library captures these monsters as they tear through the desert, rumbling past the observer and screeching to a halt when they reach their destination. These sounds were recorded at 192kHz, which offers you the freedom to stretch these sounds into new machines, monsters, and powerful droning ambiences. If you need a quick pack of train sounds with a lot of flexibility, this is the library for you.
- Pass-bys (fast and slow), approaches, departures, stops, idling, braking, horns (close and distant), mountain incline climbs, whining drones, piercing screeches, thunderous wheels, and a full start from idle. GPS coordinates and location map included.
- Sennheiser MKH 50/30
- Mid/Side recordings matrixed to LR stereo
- Sound Devices 702
|Specs: 2.78 GB – 192 kHz / 24-bit – 16 decoded stereo WAV files – 50+ sounds – Approx. 38 min total|
|Metadata: CSV, Soundminer, BWAV|
Location: Davis Mountains, Texas
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|