24-HOUR RELEASE SALE INFO:
- The 24-hour release sale is over. You missed the chance to get the library for 60% off. The sale ended Wednesday, June 7th at 11:00 am EDT.
- I live in Philadelphia, USA - EDT (UTC-4)
- My new release sales are only 24-hours and I never put my libraries on sale again. Join my newsletter so you don't miss out on the next new release sale.
- I only release new sound libraries on Tuesdays.
- Read my full Sale & Promotion policy for more info.
- In Norway: Active Nature, get a collection of energetic ambiences from above the arctic circle. Hear the lively resonance of seabirds calling from island colonies. Hear sprawling moss covered fjords that will envelop your senses and transport you to the landscapes of the Vikings. Hear dense songbird choruses during days of endless light. Hear nasal seabirds squawking charismatically and Arctic Terns zooming by like fighter planes.
- This library is packed full of tracks with active flora and fauna from the landscapes of the arctic. I feel a powerful sense of awe after visiting these landscapes. I hope the sounds help to re-wild your ears as they did mine. Thanks for listening.
- Active nature ambiences with dense flora and fauna
- Nasal cacophony of island bird colonies
- Energetic shorebirds flybys and calls
- Lush songbirds choruses
- Close single species calls
- Wing flutters and whooshing flybys
- Lapping lake waves
- View larger version or Download CSV.
- A spectrogram is included for each audio file. Double click on the photo in the file list to enlarge.
- Included species: Arctic Tern, Mew Gull, Graylag Goose, Common Redshank, Common Redpoll, other distant seabirds & songbirds.
- Stereo Only: recorded in AB (L/R) – these recordings do not include a Quad version
- Stereo: recorded in AB (L/R)
- Quad: recorded in Quad (L/R/Ls/Rs)
- Decoded Stereo: Double Mid/Side decoded to Stereo (L/R)
- Decoded Quad: Double Mid/Side decoded to Quad (L/R/Ls/Rs)
|Stereo Specs: 6.5 GB – 96 kHz / 24-bit – 49 stereo WAV files – Approx. 3 hours total|
|Quad Specs: 3.2 GB – 96 kHz / 24-bit – 12 Quad WAV files – Approx. 45 min total|
|Stereo + Quad Specs: 9.7 GB – 3.7 hours total|
Metadata: Universal Category System, CSV, Soundminer, BWAV
Categories: AMBTndra, AMBForst, Grass, Moss, Boreal Forest
Location: Arctic Norway - August 2022
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|
- Sennheiser MKH8040 pair and MKH30
- Sennheiser MKH8020 pair
- LOM Usi
- Sound Devices MixPre-3 II
- Zoom F6 and F3
- Sony D100 and A10
- Cinela Pianissimo DMS Blimp
- Cinela LEO20 Blimps
- Bubblebee Wind Bubbles