NEW RELEASE SALE INFO:
- 24-hour release sale is over. You missed the chance to get the library for 60% off. The sale ended at 11:00 am Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) on Wednesday, October 6th.
- I live in Philadelphia, USA. During the sale click – here – to quickly find the current EDT time if you're in another time zone.
- My new release sales are only 24-hours and I never put my libraries on sale again. Join my newsletter so you don't miss out on the next new release sale.
- I only release new sound libraries on Tuesdays.
- Read my full Sale & Promotion policy for more info.
- 2% for the Environment – two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause, as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
- Carbon Neutral Travel – carbon offset credits were purchased to offset my field recording travel.
- Value Added Tax – EU Customers Only.
- Testimonials, Clients, and Credits List
- Sale and Promotion Policy
- In Nature Roomtones: Tundra, get a collection of ambiences with zero wildlife, airy tones, and distant soothing water from the the wide open tundra of Iceland. Hear wildlife-free, natural roomtones from 42 different perspectives perfect for atmospheric beds in the arctic or antarctic. Hear sonorous winds whisping across mossy lavaflows and the low ominous drones of distant surf crashing. Hear tall tundra grass swishing and melodic drips plopping in eerie basalt caves. Hear the resounding amplifier of volcanic rock cathedrals and eerie wind drones only made by landscapes straight out of fairytales.
- This library offers you an extensive collection of ambiences with sparse flora, zero fauna, and distant soothing water. I hope you enjoy the beautifully subtle character of these almost silent natural spaces.
- Need more airy tones from quiet natural spaces? Be sure to listen to the other libraries in my Nature Roomtones Series.
- Zero wildlife of any kind in these recordings
- Soothing air tones in mossy lavaflows, tundra grasslands, and birchwood shrublands
- Eerie and ominous wind tones
- Seas of tall tundra grass swishing in the wind
- Melodic drips in lava caves
- Soothing wash of distant water from streams, rivers, waterfalls, and surf
View larger version or Download CSV.
- A spectrogram is included for each audio file. Double click on the photo in the file list to enlarge.
- Sennheiser MKH8040 pair and MKH30 in Double Mid/Side
- LOM Usi
- Sound Devices MixPre-3 II
- Sony D100
- Sony A10
- Cinela Pianissimo Double Mid/Side Blimp
STEREO, STEREO ONLY, AND QUAD FILES:
- All filenames are appended with Stereo, Stereo Only, or Quad
- Stereo – front mid/side decoded to Stereo (L/R)
- Stereo only recordings do not include a Quad version
- Quad – double mid/side decoded to Quad (L/R/Ls/Rs)
- There are 42 stereo WAV files in this library, but only 7 quad WAVs.
STEREO ONLY FILES:
|Stereo Specs: 4.8 GB – 96 kHz / 24-bit – 42 stereo WAV files – Approx. 2.2 hours total|
|Quad Specs: 1.3 GB – 96 kHz / 24-bit – 7 quad WAV files – Approx. 20 min total|
|Stereo + Quad Specs: 6.1 GB Total – 42 WAV files – 2.2 hours total
Metadata: Universal Category System, CSV, Soundminer, BWAV
Categories: AMBTndra, Moss, Grass, Shrubland
Location: Iceland – Summer 2021
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|