EUROPEAN UNION TAXES
- EU Customers Only
- EU Consumers: Value Added Tax is added at checkout based on EU billing address country
- EU Businesses are VAT Exempt
- Read more about the VAT rules on the A Sound Effect Blog
EU Business Customers Are Tax Exempt
- Log-in or create your customer account here: https://thomasrexbeverly.com/account/login
- Enter your valid EU VAT number on your account page. Click "Save ID" and your tax ID will be validated. Make sure to use the country code prefix before the numbers. For example, the United Kingdom is "GB".
- Add libraries to your cart and when you check out - VAT will not be added! Just make sure to always log into your account before making a purchase and your business will automatically be exempt from VAT.
- If you added your valid VAT ID and are still being charged tax, please contact me. I'll manually mark you as tax exempt.
- If you made a purchase, forgot to add your VAT ID, and were charged tax. Just contact me, I'm happy to refund the tax!
If you have any issues, contact me – here – or ping me on my live chat.
Thanks for listening,