NEW RELEASE SALE INFO:
The 24-hour sale is over. You missed the chance to get the library for 60% off. The sale ended at 11:00 am Eastern Time on Wednesday, February 17th.
- My new release sales are only 24-hours and I never put my libraries on sale again. Join my newsletter so you don't miss out on the next new release sale.
- I only release new sound libraries on Tuesdays.
- Read my full Sale & Promotion policy for more info.
- 2% for the Environment – two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause, as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
- Carbon Neutral Travel – carbon offset credits were purchased to offset my field recording travel.
- Value Added Tax – EU Customers Only.
- Testimonials, Clients, and Credits List
- Sale and Promotion Policy
- In Maine: Quiet Nature, get a collection of ambiences with sparse flora and fauna from the north Maine woods. Hear playful croaks of a ravens soaring in light rain. Hear lonely moose tromping through spring fed lakes and angry chipmunks barking to defend their honor. Hear the hungry knocking of woodpeckers pecking to find their dinner and the majestic sparseness of autumn forests empty of all but a few species of wildlife.
- This library offers you an extensive collection of ambiences with the sparse flora and fauna of autumn in a temperate forest. I hope you enjoy the wildlife of Maine. Thanks for listening.
- Autumn ambiences with sparse flora and fauna
- Resonant Ravens and Crow caws
- Ghostly owl hoots
- Twittering, playful songbirds
- Eerie Lynx fighting in the distance
- Lonely Moose grunting and tromping through a lake
- Soothing crickets
- Regal woodpeckers knocking
- Wing flutters, whooshes, and takeoffs
- Gentle canopy winds
- If you need more sounds from the Maine, check out the whole series – here.
View larger version or Download CSV.
- A spectrogram is included for each audio file. Double click on the photo in the file list to enlarge.
Included species: American Crow, Common Raven, Red-breasted Nuthatch, Black-capped Chickadee, White-throated Sparrow, Hairy Woodpecker, Downy Woodpecker, Ruffed Grouse (Drumming), Canadian Geese, Barred Owl, Boreal Owl, Chipmunk, Lynx, Moose, Crickets
- Sennheiser MKH8040 pair and MKH30 in Double Mid/Side
- LOM Usi
- Sound Devices MixPre-3 II
- Sony D100
- Sony A10
- Cinela Pianissimo Double Mid/Side Blimp
STEREO AND QUAD FILES:
- Stereo: front mid/side decoded to left and right.
- Quad: double mid/side decoded to quad.
STEREO ONLY FILES:
- These recording were made in stereo and do not include a quad version.
|Stereo Specs: 5.8 GB – 96 kHz / 24-bit – 42 stereo WAV files – 42+ sounds – Approx. 167 min (2.8 hours) total|
|Quad Specs: 5.2 GB – 96 kHz / 24-bit – 17 quad WAV files – 17+ sounds – Approx. 75 min (1.3 hours) total|
|Stereo + Quad Specs: 11 GB Total – 167 min (2.8 hours) total
Metadata: Universal Category System, CSV, Soundminer, BWAV
Categories: AMBForst, Temperate Forest, AMBSwmp, Temperate Wetland
Location: Maine – Autumn 2020
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|