- Your donations will be split between these three cause
- Andy Martin – Wolf Haven International
- George Vlad – African Parks
- Thomas Rex Beverly – Quiet Parks
- The contest will run for three weeks.
- Contest starts 12/10/2018 and ends 12/31/2018.
I am joining forces with Andy Martin and George Vlad to raise money for environmental causes this holiday season. The three of us have a deep love of nature and actively work to preserve the natural soundscapes through our field recording. We are each donating some of our recordings as a prize to encourage donations.
- George Vlad – Explore his field recordings from Europe and various African countries here: https://mindful-audio.com/
- Andy Martin – Explore his Northwest Soundscapes Project as he works to preserve the natural soundscapes of the Pacific Northwest of the United States: http://northwestsoundscapes.com/
- Thomas Rex Beverly – nature sounds recordist currently working to preserve a variety of ecosystems throughout North and South America.
- Join by donating at least $1.
- For each dollar you donate, your name is put into the hat one time. The maximum is 25 times for a $25 donation. So, the more you donate the better your chance of winning the sound libraries :)
HOW TO JOIN:
- Add a $1, $5, $10, $25 donation to your cart. Then check out using a Credit Card or PayPal.
- Your email address will NOT be added to my email newsletter. The email address you provide will only be used to notify you if you win.
STAY IN TOUCH:
- If you would like to stay in touch by receiving the Thomas Rex Beverly Audio Newsletter, please sign up separately – here – or follow me on twitter as @trexbeverly.
- George Vlad – follow him on Twitter as @theGeorgeVlad
- Andy Martin – follow him on Twitter as @soundeziner
LIBRARIES INCLUDED AS GIVING CONTEST PRIZE:George Vlad is donating African Wild West ($115), a surround sound library from Senegal and Gambia.
I am donating my High Desert Ambiences Bundle ($215). Five stereo sound libraries containing a variety of sounds from the American Southwest.