- 2% for the Environment – two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause, as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
- Carbon Neutral Travel – carbon offset credits were purchased to offset my field recording travel.
- Value Added Tax – EU Customers Only.
- Testimonials, Clients, and Credits List
- Raven in the cover photo is an Ethiopian Thick-billed Raven. All recordings are Chihuahuan and Common Ravens.
- In Ravens, get a large collection of hyper intelligent birds. Hear haunting croaks floating across still water and visceral squawks from buzzing flybys. Hear swishing wings of aerial dances around clifftop nests and endless echoes in sandstone canyons. Hear joyous singing the rain and lonesome croaks deep in old growth forests.
- This library offers you a collection of sounds from a bird with loads of personality. I hope you enjoy the sounds of ravens heckling from treetop roosts and soaring through bright blue skies. Thanks for listening.
- All raven calls have been isolated for use in sound design or as spot FX.
- Each clip contains only the named species. For example, you are purchasing ravens alone, not ravens with background crickets.
- Visceral squawks
- Melodic caws
- Honking croaks
- Whooshing wing flaps
- Buzzing flybys
- Calls from roosts
- Inflight calls
- Lone ravens
- Life-long mates flying together
- Resonant sandstone canyon echoes
- The ravens from High Desert Ambiences 6: Ravens have been combined with this larger library. Contact me for upgrade discount if you already own HDA6.
- View larger version or Download CSV.
- A spectrogram is included for each audio file. Double click on the photo to enlarge.
- Included Species: Chihuahuan Raven, Common Raven
- Sennheiser MKH8040 pair and MKH30 in Double Mid/Side
- Sennheiser MKH8040 pair in ORTF
- Sennheiser MKH50 and 30 in Mid/Side
- Lom Usi
- Sound Devices MixPre-3 II, MixPre-6, and 702
- Sony D100 and A10
STEREO AND QUAD FILES:
- Stereo: Mid/Side (decoded to LR), ORTF, AB, or "Tree-ears".
- Quad: Double Mid/Side decoded to quad.
STEREO ONLY FILES:
- These recording were made in stereo and do not include a quad version.
|Stereo Specs: 1.3 GB – 96 kHz / 24-bit – 38 stereo WAV files – 38+ sounds – Approx. 37 minutes total
Quad Specs: 582 MB – 96 kHz / 24-bit – 9 quad WAV files – 9+ sounds – Approx. 8 minutes total
Stereo + Quad Specs: 1.9 GB Total – Approx. 37 minutes total
|Metadata: Universal Category System, CSV, Soundminer, BWAV, Text Markers|
Categories: BIRDCrow, Common Raven, Chihuahuan Raven
Location: North America – Various
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|