- In Norway: Wind get an expansive collection of arctic wind from the land of the Vikings. Hear the soothing wind of tall tundra grass gently swishing in massive fjords. Hear eerie air sweeping through moss covered boulder fields and strong gusts roaring with ominous power. Hear soothing flutters of green birch leaves and haunting drones as wind whips through rock caves.
- This library offers a large collection of arctic wind. I hope you enjoy the powerful sounds of weather above the arctic circle. It is a magical place to visit. Thanks for listening.
- Zero wildlife of any kind in these recordings. You'll only hear wind.
- Light, moderate, and heavy wind
- Moss wind
- Grass wind
- Deciduous wind
- Howling tundra wind
- Rock caves
- Distant soothing water
- Eerie drones and resonant tones
- Peaceful airy tones
- View larger version or Download CSV.
- A spectrogram is included for each audio file. Double click on the photo in the file list to enlarge.
|Stereo Specs: 7.1 GB – 96 kHz / 24-bit – 50 stereo WAV files – Approx. 3.4 hours total|
Metadata: Universal Category System, CSV, Soundminer, BWAV
Categories: WINDVege, Moss, Grass, Boreal Forest
Location: Arctic Norway - August 2022
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|
- Sennheiser MKH8020 pair
- LOM Usi
- Zoom F6 and F3
- Sony A10
- Cinela LEO20 and LEO25 Blimps
- Bubblebee Wind Bubbles