NEW RELEASE SALE INFO:
The 24-hour sale is over. You missed the chance to get the library for 60% off. The sale ended at 11:00 am Eastern Time on Wednesday, February 10th
- My new release sales are only 24-hours and I never put my libraries on sale again. Join my newsletter so you don't miss out on the next new release sale.
- I only release new sound libraries on Tuesdays.
- Read my full Sale & Promotion policy for more info.
- 2% for the Environment – two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause, as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
- Carbon Neutral Travel – carbon offset credits were purchased to offset my field recording travel.
- Value Added Tax – EU Customers Only.
- Testimonials, Clients, and Credits List
- Sale and Promotion Policy
- In Nature Roomtones: Forests 2, get a collection of ambiences with zero wildlife and barely audible canopy wind from the temperate forests of Northern Maine and the boreal forests of Alaska. Hear wildlife-free, natural roomtones from 43 different perspectives perfect for atmospheric beds in temperate forest environments. Hear the delicate fluttering of autumn leaves about to fall and the soothing roars of distant wind.
- This library offers you an extensive collection of ambiences with sparse flora and zero fauna. Hear the majestic sparseness of spooky forest nights and the beautifully subtle character of these almost silent natural spaces.
- Need more airy tones from quiet natural spaces? Be sure to listen to the other libraries in my Nature Roomtones Series.
- Soothing air tones
- Zero wildlife of any kind in these recordings. You'll only hear wind.
- Barely audible and light canopy wind
- Distant ridge top wind
- Distant wind roars
- Absolute nothingness
- Close fluttering leaves
- Distant hissing leaves
- Sporadic falling twigs and branches
- Distant eerie branch squeaks and creaks
- Deciduous forests of Beech, Birch, Maple, and Cottonwood
- Coniferous forest of Eastern White Pine, Douglas fir, and Spruce
- Locations: Maine (Autumn 2020) and Alaska (Spring 2019)
View larger version or Download CSV.
- A spectrogram is included for each audio file. Double click on the photo in the file list to enlarge.
- Sennheiser MKH8040 pair and MKH30 in Double Mid/Side
- LOM Usi
- Sound Devices MixPre-3 II
- Sony D100
- Sony A10
- Cinela Pianissimo Double Mid/Side Blimp
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NATURE ROOMTONE, QUIET NATURE, AND ACTIVE NATURE LIBRARIES?
- Nature Roomtones = natural soundscapes with zero fauna, sparse flora, and sparse water. Location non-specific because of zero wildlife.
- Quiet Nature = natural soundscapes with sparse fauna, sparse flora, and sparse water. Geographically linked to a place because of wildlife.
- Active Nature = active fauna (wildlife), flora (usually wind), and water
STEREO AND QUAD FILES:
- Stereo: front mid/side decoded to left and right.
- Quad: double mid/side decoded to quad.
STEREO ONLY FILES:
- These recording were made in stereo and do not include a quad version.
|Stereo Specs: 5.9 GB – 96 kHz / 24-bit – 43 stereo WAV files – 43+ sounds – Approx. 170 min (2.8 hours) total|
|Quad Specs: 7.3 GB – 96 kHz / 24-bit – 23 quad WAV files – 23+ sounds – Approx. 105 min (1.7 hours) total|
|Stereo + Quad Specs: 13.2 GB Total – 170 min (2.8 hours) total
Metadata: Universal Category System, CSV, Soundminer, BWAV
Categories: AMBForst, Temperate Forest
Location: Maine – Autumn 2020
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|