24-HOUR RELEASE SALE INFO:
- The 24-hour release sale is over. You missed the chance to get the library for 60% off. The sale ended at 11:00 am EDT on Wednesday, June 1st.
- I live in Philadelphia, USA. During the sale click – here – to quickly find the current EDT (UTC-4) time if you're in another time zone.
- My new release sales are only 24-hours and I never put my libraries on sale again. Join my newsletter so you don't miss out on the next new release sale.
- I only release new sound libraries on Tuesdays.
- Read my full Sale & Promotion policy for more info.
- In Kentucky: Quiet Nature, get a collection of the sparse and soothing ambiences from the forests and meadows of the American South. Hear lonesome calls of solo frogs and crickets. Hear haunting calls of distant Barred Owls and eerie warbles of Eastern Whip-poor-wills. Hear soothing cricket choruses perfect to fall asleep to and ominous coyote howls floating in the distance.
- This library is packed full of tracks with sparse flora and fauna from spring in Kentucky. This area of the Eastern US is swamped with noise pollution, so it is extremely difficult to record nature. Over 95% of the recordings I made on this trip were ruined by noise. Thankfully I was still able to capture some lovely soundscapes in that remaining 5%. Thanks for listening.
- Quiet nature ambiences with sparse wildlife
- Haunting owls hoots
- Eerie night birds
- Soothing songbirds
- Tranquil crickets
- Calm forest and meadow soundscapes
- View larger version or Download CSV.
- A spectrogram is included for each audio file. Double click on the photo in the file list to enlarge.
- Stereo Only: recorded in AB (L/R) – these recordings do not include a Quad version
- Stereo: recorded in AB (L/R)
- Quad: recorded in Quad (L/R/Ls/Rs)
- Decoded Stereo: Double Mid/Side decoded to Stereo (L/R)
- Decoded Quad: Double Mid/Side decoded to Quad (L/R/Ls/Rs)
|Stereo Specs: 4.9 GB – 96 kHz / 24-bit – 26 stereo WAV files – Approx. 2.2 hours total|
|Quad Specs: 6.5 GB – 96 kHz / 24-bit – 18 Quad WAV files – Approx. 1.5 hours total|
|Stereo + Quad Specs: 11.4 GB – Approx. 2.2 hours|
Metadata: Universal Category System, CSV, Soundminer, BWAV
Categories: AMBForst, Temperate Forest
Location: Kentucky, USA - Spring 2022
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|
- Sennheiser MKH8040 pair and MKH30 in Double Mid/Side
- LOM Usi
- Micbooster Clippy EM272
- Sound Devices MixPre-3 II
- Zoom F6 and F3
- Sony D100 and A10
- Cinela Pianissimo Double Mid/Side Blimp
- Cinela LEO20 Blimps