- 2% for the Environment – two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause, as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
- Carbon Neutral Travel – carbon offset credits were purchased to offset my field recording travel.
- Value Added Tax – EU Customers Only.
- Testimonials, Clients, and Credits List
- Sale and Promotion Policy
- In Pacific Northwest: Quiet Nature 2, get a collection of ambiences with sparse flora and fauna from the Eastern Cascades, Washington. Hear playful croaks of a ravens perched in snow-capped canopies. Hear the counterpoint of nature's cellos as Great Horned owls sing haunting duets. Hear the hungry knocking woodpeckers pecking to find their dinner and the majestic sparseness of winter forests empty of all but a few species of wildlife.
- This library offers you an extensive collection of ambiences with sparse flora and fauna of winter in a coniferous forest. I hope you enjoy the sparse wildlife of this winter wonderland.
- Winter ambiences with sparse flora and fauna
- Ravens, owls, woodpeckers, and small twittering songbirds
- Lonely solo owl hoots and haunting duets
- Gentle canopy winds
- Distant roaring wind
- If you need ambiences with zero wildlife, be sure to listen to Nature Roomtones: Forests instead.
- If you need more sounds from the Pacific Northwest, check out the whole series – here.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NATURE ROOMTONE, QUIET NATURE, AND ACTIVE NATURE, LIBRARIES?
- Nature Roomtones = natural soundscapes with zero fauna, sparse flora, and sparse water. Location non-specific because of zero wildlife.
- Quiet Nature = natural soundscapes with sparse fauna, sparse flora, and sparse water. Geographically linked to a place because of wildlife.
- Active Nature = active fauna (wildlife), flora (usually wind), and water
View larger version or Download CSV.
- Named markers are included in each file to help find interesting events in an otherwise uniform waveform.
- Markers are included in the Soundminer and BWAV description fields starting with the prefix "Marker Text".
- Sennheiser MKH8040 pair and MKH30 in Double Mid/Side
- Lom Usi
- Sound Devices MixPre-6
- Sony D100
- Cinela Pianissimo Double Mid/Side Blimp
STEREO AND QUAD FILES:
- Stereo: front mid/side decoded to left and right.
- Quad: double mid/side decoded to quad.
|Stereo Specs: TBD GB – 96 kHz / 24-bit – TBD stereo WAV files – TBD+ sounds – Approx. TBD min (TBD) total|
|Quad Specs: TBD GB – 96 kHz / 24-bit – TBD quad WAV files – TBD+ sounds – Approx. TBD min (TBD) total|
|Stereo + Quad Specs: TBD GB Total|
|Metadata: CSV, Soundminer, BWAV, Text Markers|
Categories: Quiet Nature
Location: Washington, Eastern Cascades, Winter 2020
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|