Coming Soon – Early 2021
- 2% for the Environment – two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause, as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
- Carbon Neutral Travel – carbon offset credits were purchased to offset my field recording travel.
- Value Added Tax – EU Customers Only.
- Testimonials, Clients, and Credits List
- Sale and Promotion Policy
- Coming Soon!
- If you need more sounds from the Maine, check out the whole series – here.
View larger version or Download CSV.
- A spectrogram is included for each audio file. Double click on the photo in the file list to enlarge.
- Sennheiser MKH8040 pair and MKH30 in Double Mid/Side
- LOM Usi
- Sound Devices MixPre-3 II
- Sony D100
- Sony A10
- Cinela Pianissimo Double Mid/Side Blimp
STEREO AND QUAD FILES:
- Stereo: front mid/side decoded to left and right.
- Quad: double mid/side decoded to quad.
STEREO ONLY FILES:
- These recording were made in stereo and do not include a quad version.
|Stereo Specs: TBD GB – 96 kHz / 24-bit – TBD stereo WAV files – TBD+ sounds – Approx. TBD min (TBD hours) total|
|Quad Specs: TBD GB – 96 kHz / 24-bit – TBD quad WAV files – TBD+ sounds – Approx. TBD min (TBD) total|
|Stereo + Quad Specs: TBD GB Total – TBD min (TBD hours) total
Metadata: Universal Category System, CSV, Soundminer, BWAV
Categories: AMBSwmp, Lakeside, Marsh, Nature Roomtone
Location: North America – Various
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|