LAUNCH DELAYED. NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL OCTOBER.
- 2% for the Environment – two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause, as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
- Carbon Neutral Travel – carbon offset credits were purchased to offset my field recording travel.
- Value Added Tax – EU Customers Only.
- Testimonials, Clients, and Credits List
- Sale and Promotion Policy
- This sound library is a collaborative effort between Andy Martin and Thomas Rex Beverly.
- In Living Ice, get a collection of naturally moving ice. Hear visceral cracks and syrupy gurgles and glugs. Hear laser-like chirps shooting and deep musical tones reverberating. Hear long ambiences of owls hooting in counterpoint with singing ice and sounds that Andy and I could only describe as "the ice dragon".
- This library offers you the sounds of a natural wonder only heard in perfect wintertime conditions. It was amazing to camp at the edge of this lake, hearing these amazing sounds as we drifted off to sleep. We hope you enjoy them too. Thanks for listening.
- Laser-like chirps and resonant booms
- Ice dragons
- Massive cracks
- Rich crackles
- Syrupy gurgles and glugs
- Singing musical tones
- Lakeside persceptive
- Out on the ice persepctive – mics were placed 30 meters out onto the lake and left overnight.
- Short clips for sound design
- Long ambiences for otherworldly textures
- Full blog post coming soon!
View larger version or Download CSV
- A spectrogram is included for each audio file. Double click on the photo in the file list to enlarge.
- Named markers are included in each file to help find interesting events in an otherwise uniform waveform.
- Markers are included in the Soundminer and BWAV description fields starting with the prefix "Marker Text".
- Sennheiser MKH8040 pair and MKH30 in Double Mid/Side
- LOM Usi
- Sound Devices MixPre-6 II
- Sony D100
- Cinela Pianissimo Double Mid/Side Blimp
STEREO AND QUAD FILES:
- Stereo: front mid/side decoded to left and right.
- Quad: double mid/side decoded to quad.
|Stereo Specs: TBD GB – 192 kHz / 24-bit – TBD stereo WAV files – TBD+ sounds – Approx. TBD min (TBD) total|
|Quad Specs: TBD GB – 192 kHz / 24-bit – TBD quad WAV files – TBD+ sounds – Approx. TBD min (TBD) total|
|Stereo + Quad Specs: TBD GB Total|
|Metadata: CSV, Soundminer, BWAV, Text Markers|
Categories: Quiet Nature
Location: Washington, Eastern Cascades, Winter 2020
|Mastering: read my Field Recording Mastering Rules for more info.|
|Delivery: Instant - blazingly-fast - digital download|
|License type: Single user, royalty-free - for a multi-user license, click here|
|Sound Library Guarantee: If you're unhappy with my field recordings in any way, I'll give you store credit equal to the cost of the sound library. Read the full details – here.|