- Congrats Gabriel May. You won the sound libraries!
- Thank you to everyone who donated to support these causes.
- The total amount raised was $1,940 from 88 donors!
- A $970 donation was made to Quiet Parks International and a $970 donation was made to Junglekeepers.
- 100% of your donation will go to environmental causes
- Your donations will be split between these two causes: Junglekeepers and Quiet Parks International
I am joining forces with George Vlad to raise money for environmental causes this holiday season. The two of us have a deep love of nature and actively work to preserve the natural soundscapes through our field recording. We are each donating some of our recordings as a prize to encourage donations.
- $2470 worth of nature sound libraries. Approx. 137 hours of nature sounds.
- Thomas Rex Beverly is donating the surround version of his Ambiences Bundle. Specs – $1,600 value, 35 libraries, approx. 95 hours.
- George Vlad is donating the surround version of his Nature/Wildlife Bundle. Specs – $870 value, 8 libraries, approx. 42 hours.
- The giving contest ended on December 22nd at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
- Join by donating at least $10.
- For every $10 you donate, your name is put into the hat one time. For example, if you made a $100 donation your name would be put into the hat 10 times. So, the more you donate the better your chance of winning the sound libraries :)
- To join the contest, all you have to do is donate. Your email WILL NOT BE ADDED to any newsletters if you donate. Join my newsletter below if you want to stay in touch.
- Thomas Rex Beverly – nature sounds recordist currently working to preserve a variety of ecosystems throughout North and South America.
- George Vlad – explore his recordings from Africa, South America and Asia at: https://www.youtube.com/georgevlad
STAY IN TOUCH:
- If you would like to stay in touch by receiving the Thomas Rex Beverly Audio Newsletter, please sign up separately – here – or follow me on twitter as @trexbeverly.
- George Vlad – visit his website Mindful Audio.